Sunday, June 1, 2008

well yesterday was pretty cool. I went to joanns and got some fabric and a thread rack which I've been needing. Here are some pictures of the fabric. Its gonna make an awesome skirt.



Also, I went to see The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian with my friend. It was amazing, a really good sequel to the first one.

Oh, and while I was taking pictures of my fabric, i decided i might as well take pictures of my "studio". You can't really call it a studio, i suppose, more of a corner that i keep all of my craft stuff in. well, I love it whatever it is.


1 comment:

Kellie said...

Just wanted to stop in say Hi and thank you for the nice compliment and say thanks for stopping by my blog.

LOVE the skirt fabric and your sewing "studio" looks great! SO, you are a senior in high school, you're opening an Etsy shop and you sew? I'm impressed!